Sabtu, 06 Agustus 2011

LOVE cooking

helloo world...
in this part of my blog, i'll tell u bout one of my hobby.. COOKING..
i love cooking so much..
to create a delicious food only " A GOOD MOOD " we need
recipe can be obtained from internet, book etc..
:))


don't cook if u feel angry, sad etc because you will make a BAD FOOD..
it was based on my experience
if i cook when i feel BAD MOOD,,  i will make a salting, more acid, more sweet, more spicy etc.
hihihihi

one day i want to cook for my boy..
hohoho
i want cook a delicious food to make him happy..
yeahhh...
finally

taraaaaa
SWEET KWETIAU :

I and my boy began to like kwetiau since i "PKL" in West Java..
in my uncle's home in Jakarta i always eat this food..
in there kwetiau is so popular...
not in my town..
:'(
in this town (read: malang kota dingin :') is so hard to find a delicious kwetiau..
only in "Solaria" i can eat it..
hohohoho
so expensive
:p
alhasilll aku jadi jarang makan kwetiau enak emaaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

hahaha
not bad lah hasil masakan ku..
pas kurasain ak seh suka2 aja..
eh kaget juga pas si sayangku juga suka..
hahaha
alhamdulillah..

nb: otak bahasa ku emang hancur..gada keseimbangan antara otak bahasa ma otak mathematics ku..
alhasil ak bego bget emang kalo masalah bahasa..
lola
*jadi maap-maap deh bahasa ku ancur ginii
:p